Hydreole engineering consulting firm
Hydreole is an engineering consulting firm specialising in the renewable energy of hydropower. It is based in the French Alps but works worldwide. Our structure and set-up means we are highly responsive and can easily adapt to any new challenge.
We provide services right from the feasibility stage through to the commissioning of the plant or scheme, and our team can travel on site.
We love what we do and are passionate about renewable energy. Our dynamic team proposes tailored, innovative solutions for each project.
As we constantly monitor new industry developments, our clients benefit from our knowledge of the regulatory framework and the latest technological innovations.
Our company philosophy is based on social and environmental responsibility to offer sustainable industrial development.
Hydreole is completely independent from project developers, equipment suppliers and EPC contractors.
- Technical audits
- Territorial planning expertise
- Feasibility studies
- Preliminary and project studies
- Execution studies
- 1D and 2D modeling of rivers
- 3D modeling of plants
- Project follow-up and monitoring
- Monitoring and reconstitution of stream hydrology (installation of probes, gauging)
- Consent and licensing applications
- Project management, from inception through to commissioning
- Field assessments (newbuild or renovation projects)
- Tender documents
- Contract negotiation
- Overseeing the manufacturing process
- Erection and commissioning management
- Full project management
Hydreole supports you
By providing expertise in operations, understanding their constraints and requirements, for the definition, manufacturing monitoring, installation, and commissioning of developments.